Thursday 18 June 2015

Wedding Season: Easy Glamorous Make-up.

With wedding season fast approaching I know how stressful it can be, not just for the Bride and Groom, but for the guests and the whole wedding party. My sister got married last summer and my brother is due to get married next summer. Both of which I am bridesmaid. Hiring a hair and make-up artist for the whole bridal party can be so expensive so I decided I would do my own and here's the products I used to get my look!

Lightly moisturise your face before starting to even out the skin 

Apply a layer of MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation using a foundation brush

Then, lightly brush it with MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Powder

Using Sleek Contour Kit, apply bronzer to your cheek bones, hair line and jawline

Crimp eyelashes and apply one layer of mascara

Then apply Primark eyelashes using the Eyelure glue

Apply another Layer of Mascara

From the Centre of your eye, Eye-line along the edge of Eye-lash to cover any glue and Wing at end

Use an angular eyebrow brush to lightly dab on eyebrow powder in a slight arch. I use MUA Brow Kit from Superdrug for £3

Finally, apply a Layer of MAC Up The Amp for your lips

For my hair, I washed it the night before to make sure it wasn't too soft to play with.

To create big volume curls I used the Babyliss Curling Wand and tried to use the thicker end of the wand for the most part. I then lightly sprayed it with Elnette and finally used a generous helping of Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo on the roots and rubbed it in to give it extra volume. 


Happy Wedding Season!




No comments:

Post a Comment