Friday 19 June 2015

3 Retailers You Never Knew Were So Stylish!

                       
The last couple of years basically my whole wardrobe has either been from Topshop or RiverIsland with a few items here and there from other places. But recently I've been shopping around and finding fab items in the most unexpected places...

Marks and Spencers

Whenever I think of Marks and Spencer's I think of my Nana every weekend buying her weekly cotton top and linen trousers which has always put me of the idea of buying my wardrobe from there. Now don't get me wrong, some of the styles are dated but more than a few are surprisingly bang on trend and so chic! My lecturers always bang on about Marks and Sparks too as the quality of fabrics and production is well worth the money and arguably the best on the market!



Pleated A-line Skirt: £30
Print Bikini Top: £20
Block Heel: £50
Watch: £24
















Cotton Rich Racer Top: £35
Skinny Jeans:£22
Leather Fringed Bag: £50
Lace Up Stiletto Sandal: £35





  






Asda


Most people steer away from supermarkets when it comes to fashion but some actually have some hidden gems that are half the price of other retailers! 





Blouse and Necklace Set: £14

Skinny Jeans: £12
Tassel Bag: £10
Woven Leather Cut-Out Shoes: £20








Top: £12

Kimono: £14
Jeans: £16
Sandals: £14











   




Peacocks

I don't know why but peacocks reminds me of my mum and there's nothing wrong with that but I don't particularly want to dress exactly the same as her so I've always pushed it to the side. But they're actually really good, especially for little summer dresses and sandals. Inlove with this off-shoulder dress, pair with sandals for a Grecian look.





Gypsy Dress: £16

Necklace: £5
Shoulder Bag: £15
Sandals: £12











Kimono Cardigan: £20

Dress: £14
Block Heel Sandals: £18
Sunglasses: £4














Happy Shopping



JuniLoves x



6 comments:

  1. Love Marks and Spencers. I wish they had more stores here in US :P

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Very under-rated I think! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. What a helpful post! I haven't really heard of any of these in the US, but there are definitely some stores here that most people don't think to shop at.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have these retailers in Belgium but whenever I go to the U.K. I'll have a look in their stores. I love finding original pieces in stores you don't expect to be fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Nothing better than finding a lovely garment in an unexpected shop! x

      Delete