Thursday 18 June 2015

That's why her hair is so big! It's full of secrets!


Like most people I've always wanted the complete opposite of my natural hair. My hair is so straight and flat it legit depresses me. I'd say so far in life I've spent about 40% just curling it.

People say 'ah your hair is so nice..can we swap?' Ummm YES TAKE IT. Having long hair is very time consuming, but the outcome is rewarding! Here's a couple of tips that I use everyday, on nights-out and just in general.


1. I always find that when I let my hair dry naturally it is always much flatter than when I blast my roots with a hair dryer

2. If you're going to curl your hair, curl it the day after you've washed it as it will hold better but still hold some volume from drying it

3. Try to use the widest tong you can find and go as close to your scalp as possible

4. When releasing the curl from the tong/wand try to let the curl drop off rather than pulling it away


5. When I've finished curling my whole head I give it a good once over with the hairspray and then use Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo on the roots to give it volume and body

6. Finally, this seems like an irrelevant tip but I NEVER leave the house without doing it as I personally think it makes all the difference - Tip your head upside down after using Batiste XXL and massage roots for approx 10 seconds and flick your head back up. I always find this last technique leaves my hair looking fresh and voluminous.









No comments:

Post a Comment